Analogue Solutions Oberkorn - StandaloneOberkorn - Standalone Version
Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
The Analogue Solutions Oberkorn (standalone version) is a 16 step, 3 CV channel analogue step sequencer (also available for Eurorack)
- 3 x CV channels, 2 x Gate channels, 5 x MIDI-Trigger
- full 16 step CV channels
- 48 CV knobs, 16 Gate switches, 17 LEDs
- CV control of Speed / Tempo.
- Plenty of control sockets.
- Simple MIDI sync
- Steel & Aluminium construction.
- Hand built in Great Britain.
- CV: 3 CV channels, 16 step
- Gate: 2 Gate channels, 16 step
- Clock: LFO clock (Internal clock speed is about <1Hz to 30Hz), CV control of tempo
- MIDI Trigger: 2 MIDI to triggers, 1 clock out, and "binary" output
- Control input: 4 bit binary input to control step number
- Buttons: Reset to 1, Reset to 16, and single step advance
- Reset: Reset input. +5v resets the sequencer to step 1.
- MIDI: In and Thru
- Size: 3U standard rack size
- Dimensions: (W) 485mm including rack ears x (D) 145 mm x (H) 134mm