Analogue Solutions Mr HydeMr Hyde
The Analogue Solutions Mr Hyde synthBlock is an analogue filter effects box used for subtle to extreme filtering and modulation effects.
SynthBlocks are used to process any sound that you feed into it from your DAW, mixer or some musical instrument (with prior pre-amplification where necessary). To give your plug-ins some real analogue life.
- Mr Hyde has 1/4” input and output jacks on the rear, so it can be connected straight to a mixer or DAW audio interface without the need for adaptors.
- On the top panel are mini jack sockets to patch with a semi-modular synth, such as AS’s very own Fusebox, or to Eurorack and other modular systems.
- Mr Hyde can change the sound in subtle ways, such as nice sweeping filtering, right up to mangled FM mayhem!
- Designed, engineered, and hand built in England.
- Multimode 12db analogue filter, featuring Low pass, High pass, Band pass, and Notch filters.
- Resonance with Boost feature to make it self oscillate.
- LFO with Triangle and Square wave signals.
- Range switch, to bring the modulation speed into audio frequencies.
- 1/4” and mini jack sockets for audio / CV input and output.
- Small compact desktop site format. Will fit into your palm!
- Exceptional build quality.
Manufacturer: Analogue Solutions