Analogue Solutions Eurokorn - EurorackEurokorn - Eurorack Version
The Analogue Solutions Eurokorn Sequencer Eurorack Module Version is identical to the stand-alone non-euro version – except it does not have MIDI-Trigger, case, or power supply. This is because the MIDI sockets are on the rear of the case.
The Eurorack version is modules – it has no rear for MIDI sockets – and, there is no space on the front for any more sockets! It is full! Use our MT9 MIDI-Trigger module if you want a quick and easy way to sync to MIDI.
This is a module so you will need a suitable Eurorack case and power supply.
- 3 x CV channels, 2 x Gate channels,
- 3 separate full 16 step CV channels
- 48 CV knobs, 16 Gate switches, 17 LEDs
- 95mm Deep
- CV control of Speed / Tempo.
- Aluminium construction.
- Case and power supply not included.
Manufacturer: Analogue Solutions