Analogue Solutions EKGEKG
The EKG (Elektro Kardio Gramm) is a versatile 8-step analogue sequencer designed to fit the euro rack convention.
Each step has a unique Function Control and can be turned off, skipped, repeated or set as a reset point.
Modes: Off (rest), x1, x2, x3, x4, Skip, Reverse and Rest.
- CLOCK IN: This is the clock input. Use a 5V clock signal, or a signal from an LFO
- TEMPO 1/2 IN: When this socket sees 5V, the sequencer will run at half speed.
- RESET IN: When this socket sees a 5V signal, the sequencer will reset to Step 1.
- CV OUT & RANGE: Connect the CV out to your modular synth’s VCO to control Pitch, or to Cut-Off on your Filter
- GATE OUT: Connect this to the EG Trigger input on your synth. Output is 5V.
- Mode 1: This is essentially a Rest. No Gate sent out. OFF.
- Mode 2: The step is played once, with one Gate being x1 sent out.
- Mode 3: The step is played twice, with two Gates being x2 sent out.
- Mode 4: The step is played thrice, with three Gates being x3 sent out.
- Mode 5: The step is played four times, with four Gates x4 being sent out.
- Mode 6: The step is entirely missed and the sequencer SKIP instead jumps to the next step.
- Mode 7: The sequencer plays backwards all the REV(erse) way to step one.
- Mode 8: Sequencer resets to step One. This step is RESET not ‘played’. Use this to change sequence length.
- Width: 38HP
- Depth: 25mm
- Weight: 0.285kg
- Voltage: -/+12V
- Power Consumption: +12V, 15mA / -12V, 28mA
- Doepfer style power cable included.
- Screws not included.
Manufacturer: Analogue Solutions