ALVA Madi MCD-150 150M Cable-DrumALVA-MCD150
The ALVA Madi MCD150 150m Cable-drum is a professional 4-fibre SC to SC Optical Multicore for MADI use on stage, broadcast, TV etc in a good value.
MCD-cables are extremely flexible, crush and impact resistant.
Alva have designed a simple but effective MADI-cable system for all mobile applications, with splash-water protection, traction relief and easy-handling.
- Military grade 4-fibre optical
- Rugged plastic drum
- Protective pull through connector cover
- Part No. MCD-150
- Length: 150M
Applicable with the following RME devices:
- All RME products with optical MADI I/O
Mechanical & Enviromental Properties:
- Weight: 4 kg / km
- Tensile Load: 600N [EN187000/501(IEC 60794-1-E1)]
- Min. Bend Radius: 20x Outer Ø [EN187000/513(IEC 60794-1-E11)]
- Operating Temperature: -50 to + 80 C [EN187000/601(IEC 60794-1-F1)]
- Crush Resistance: 2000N [EN187000/504(IEC 60794-1-E3)]
- Impact Resistance: 200 impacts / 1 N.m [EN187000/505(IEC 60794-1-E4)]
- Flexing Resistance: 2000 cycles [EN187000/509(IEC 60794-1-E8)]
- (Based on military standards MIL-C 85045)