Alto Truesonic TS215WTruesonic TS215W
The Alto TS215W has five integrated handles making it easy to pick up in either H or V orientation.
Employs professional-grade M10 rigging/suspension points. The tough, durable cabinet has excellent acoustic properties, while their light weight makes them easy to transport.
Because of it's cutting-edge, high-efficiency amplifiers, the TS 215 speaker runs at far lower temperatures than conventional amplifiers, even during extended periods of high output.
Higher performance, unsurpassed utility and flexible I/O options, easy transportability and unparalleled value.
- Output Power - 1100W peak (700 LF + 400 HF) / 550W continuous (350 LF + 200 HF)
- Low Frequency - 15-inch (382 mm) woofer, 2-inch (51 mm) voice coil
- High Frequency - 1-inch (25 mm) neodymium driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover - 2kHz
- Maximum SPL - 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response - 50 - 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range - 43 Hz - 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Bluetooth Range - Up to 60 feet, line-of-sight
- Connectors - (2) XLR + ¼-inch combo jack mic/line inputs, (1) XLR Mix output
- Cabinet - Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure with perforated steel grille
- Controls - Volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift, Bluetooth: pair, link, pair/link tone volume
- Protection - Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power - AC Input: 100-120/220-240 V, 50/60 Hz, Fuse: 100-120 V T6.3AL AC250V/220-240 V T3.15AL AC250V
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 15.6" x 14.1" x 25.7" inches / 396 x 357 x 652 mm
- Weight: 32.7 lbs. / 14.9 kg