Alto Truesonic TS210Truesonic TS210
The Alto TS210 has two integrated handles making it easy to pick up in either H or V orientation.
Employs professional-grade M10 rigging/suspension points. The tough, durable cabinet has excellent acoustic properties, while their light weight makes them easy to transport.
Because of it's cutting-edge, high-efficiency amplifiers, the TS 210 speaker runs at far lower temperatures than conventional amplifiers, even during extended periods of high output.
Higher performance, unsurpassed utility and flexible I/O options, easy transportability and unparalleled value.
- Output Power - 1100W peak (700 LF + 400 HF) / 550W continuous (350 LF + 200 HF)
- Low Frequency - 10-inch (254 mm) woofer, 2-inch (51 mm) voice coil
- High Frequency - 1-inch (25 mm) neodymium driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover - 2.5 kHz
- Maximum SPL - 125 dB peak, 122 dB continuous (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response - 54 - 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range - 48 Hz - 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Connectors - (2) XLR + ¼-inch combo jack mic/line inputs (1) XLR Mix output
- Cabinet - Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure with perforated steel grille
- Controls - Volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift
- Protection - Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power - AC Input: 100-120/220-240 V, 50/60 Hz, Fuse: 100-120 V T6.3AL AC250V/220-240 V T3.15AL AC250V
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 12.8" x 12.0" x 20.8" / 323 x 305 x 527 mm
- Weight: 22 lbs. / 10 kg