Alto Radius 200M (1/4 Inch Instrument Adapter)Radius 200M (1/4 Inch Instrument Adapter)
The Radius 200M Wireless Instrument System on channel 70 utilises Alto Professional’s most sophisticated diversity system, a cutting-edge system called True Diversity.
Alto’s True Diversity receiver design is absolutely state-of-the-art. True Diversity system improves upon Radius 100’s Diversity system because it utilises two separate receiver sections as well as two antenna systems.
The unit constantly polls both receivers and the signals at the antennae, to instantly and seamlessly select the stronger signal. This is what “bulletproof” wireless microphone performance sounds like.
- All-in-one, easy-to-use instrument wireless system for the most demanding professional applications
- Dual-antenna/dual-receiver True Diversity design for mission-critical, dropout-free operation
- UHF band operation (520 - 937.5MHz) regionally selected
- Receiver includes a high-visibility back-lit LCD display: Displays RF frequency and channel, AF and RF signal levels and other critical functions
- Wireless belt-pack transmitter and 1/4-inch instrument cable
- Single-button scan feature for quickly identifying the optimal operating frequency
- Sync function automatically synchronises transmitter and receiver frequency
- Squelch control for maximum clarity and dynamic range
- Front-panel rotary volume control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼-inch mic or line-level outputs