Alto Radius 100M (1/4 Inch Instrument Adapter)Radius 100M (1/4 Inch Instrument Adapter)
The Radius 100M Wireless Instrument System on channel 70 is an easy-to-use UHF diversity wireless provides reliable, crystal-clear sound for a wide range of professional vocal applications.
Alto’s switching diversity receiver design utilises two separate antenna systems for uncompromised wireless performance. If one antenna experiences signal interruption, the receiver instantly switches to the second antenna. This assures you of an extremely stable, reliable wireless signal,with virtually no chance of dropout or interruption. This is the promise of wireless performance-delivered!
- All-in-one, easy-to-use instrument wireless system for professional applications
- Dual-antenna UHF diversity receiver for increased reliability and signal consistency
- UHF band operation (520 - 937.5MHz) regionally selected
- Receiver includes a high-visibility back-lit LCD display: Displays RF frequency and channel, AF and RF signal levels and other critical functions
- Wireless belt-pack transmitter and 1/4-inch instrument cable
- Single-button scan feature for quickly identifying the optimal operating frequency
- Sync function automatically synchronises transmitter and receiver frequency
- Squelch control for maximum clarity and dynamic range
- Front-panel rotary volume control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼-inch mic or line-level outputs