Allen & Heath XONE:43CXONE:43C
Then Xone:43C is the perfect gateway to the full spectrum of digital DJing. The mixer is supported by leading DJ Software, Serato DJ, and is DVS upgrade ready with the addition of the Serato DJ Club Kit – eliminating the need for any external interface.
Xone:43C is a 4+1 channel mixer, offering a simple and intuitive layout with sublime analogue audio quality. The mixer is equipped with the legendary Xone filter, 3 band EQ, plus X:FX, giving a single control per channel over the send/return to work with external FX units.
For even more hands-on creativity, the X:FX can also be routed to the Xone filter to add layers of FX and filtering. Xone:43C also incorporates a premium quality internal 16 Channel USB Soundcard for integration into digital DJ workflows, plus plug n’ play connection via X:LINK to Xone:K series controllers for expanded MIDI control.
The crossfader has three switchable curve settings for blending or scratching styles and can be easily replaced or upgraded to a custom Innofader for ultimate crossfader performance.
With balanced XLR main outputs, independent booth and record outputs, Xone:43C has the quality and versatility to become the centrepiece of the club booth or audiophile personal DJ setup.
- 16 channel 96kHz 24bit internal soundcard
- Serato DJ and DVS Upgrade Ready
- X:LINK for plug n’ play connection to Xone:K series controllers
- 4 channels with phono/USB/line inputs
- VCF Filter system – low-pass, high-pass and band-pass filters plus frequency and resonance controls
- 3-band EQ
- External FX loop (Send/Return) system with dry/wet control per channel
- Mic input on balanced XLR, with 2-band EQ
- Balanced main mix out on XLR
- Independent booth out
- Record out
- 3.5mm and 1/4″ headphone outputs
- Touring grade build quality
- Super smooth VCA channel faders
- User changeable crossfader
- Innofader compatible
- Crossfader curve switch
- 20dB pro standard headroom
- 9-segment signal level monitoring
Manufacturer: Allen & Heath