Allen & Heath ME-1 Personal MixerME-1
The ME-1 Personal Mixer puts the musician in control of their own monitor mix.
Each performer can be given a tailored setup that works perfectly for them, whether they crave maximum control over the fine details of their mix or just want the minimum of keys to press.
Operation is intuitive and elegant, with simple controls, clear visual feedback and custom naming for instant familiarity.
ME-1 is the cornerstone of the ME Personal Mixing System and is ready to use with the Allen & Heath dLive, iLive, GLD and Qu series digital mixers. ME-1 is complemented by the ME-U hub, which opens up the benefits of ME to users of other professional digital mixers via Dante, EtherSound or MADI. ME-1 also has an Aviom® compatibility mode for use with Aviom® Pro16® systems.
Equally at home on stage, in rehearsal rooms, houses of worship or recording studios, with ME everyone benefits from slicker soundchecks, lower sound levels on stage and quicker setups, while the engineer will be saving precious buses on the mixer and cutting the time spent tweaking monitor mixes. Whether you are monitoring on headphones, wired or wireless in-ears, using drum thrones or local speakers, the ME Personal Mixing System offers access to an unprecedented number of channels, rugged Allen & Heath construction and unrivalled sound quality.
- Fully customisable
- Intuitive operation
- Compact, smart design
- 40 sources from GLD, Qu, dLive or iLive
- Compatible with MADI, Dante, Waves SG or EtherSound via ME-U hub
- Daisy chain or use standard PoE Ethernet hubs
- 16 assignable keys to suit application
- Stereo Out: Stereo ¼” and 3.5mm jacks for: Headphones: >16 Ω , power 300+300mW into 100 Ω load, or line out max +21dBu
- Mono Out :Balanced TRS jack, nom 0dBu, max +18dBu
- Aux Input – Stereo 3.5mm jack, nom -8dBu, max +10dBu, impedance >10kΩ
- Residual Output Noise - -95dBu (level min)
- Freq Response - +0/-1dB 10Hz to 20kHz
- Mains Power Unit – 100-240V AC 50/60Hz, +12V DC 1.25A out
- PoE Requirement – 10W at ME-1 (We recommend 15W at PoE hub)
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 225mm
- Height: 55mm
- Depth: 150mm
- Weight 0.9kg
Manufacturer: Allen & Heath