Allen & Heath AR2412 AudioRackAR2412
The AR2412 provides 24 XLR inputs and 12 XLR outputs when connected to a GLD-80 or GLD-112 mixer.
Connection is over Cat5 cable running Allen & Heath’s dSNAKE protocol, allowing the AR2412 to be positioned up to 120m from the mixer. dSNAKE provides control to the remote preamp, and all mic preamps are scene recallable.
For larger systems, an AR84 or AB168 AudioRack can be connected to the AR2412 to add up to 16 further XLR inputs and 8 XLR outputs. AR2412 also includes an Aviom® Pro16 compatible Monitor port.
AR2412 is now available in a choice of Black or Purple livery. The Black models now feature locking XLRs.
- Input sockets: 24 balanced XLR inputs
- Output sockets: 12 balanced XLR outputs
- Line level: +4dBu
- Expander port: Cat5 cable link
- Monitor port: Cat5 cable link
- dSNAKE port: Cat5 cable link
- Mains power input: IEC connector
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 482.6mm
- Depth: 206.50mm
- Height: 136.70mm
- Weight: 5kg
Manufacturer: Allen & Heath