Alesis Vortex Wireless 2Vortex Wireless 2
Alesis Vortex Wireless 2 USB/MIDI Keytar Controller offers comprehensive MIDI controller functionality in a stylish and stage-ready keytar design with a stunning gloss-black finish.
This dynamic MIDI keytar controller connects wirelessly to your computer and easily integrates with popular virtual instruments, plugins, and DAWs. For maximum stage and studio mobility, the PC- and Mac-compatible USB dongle uses a single USB port to establish a reliable, wireless connection. Create dynamic, expressive performances that the audience will both see and hear.
Command the stage with 37 velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch, 8 RGB back-lit velocity-sensitive drum pads, and a row of 8 back-lit faders all laid out in an accessible, hands-on design.
- Eight RGB back-lit velocity-sensitive trigger pads enable you to create beats or trigger clips
- Eight back-lit faders for controlling volumes or other instrument parameters
- Embedded MIDI-assignable tilt sensor performance control with on/off button
- Thumb-controlled volume slider and reversible pitch-bend wheel on neck
- MIDI-assignable touchstrip, zone, sustain, and octave-control buttons on neck
- Included USB dongle creates a wireless connection to any Mac or PC
- USB and MIDI jacks for use with any synth, sound module, or other MIDI hardware or software
- Battery-powered for use with MIDI modules and hardware synths (4 AA batteries included)
- Standard guitar strap pegs on neck and body
- Edit MIDI-assigned controls with included Vortex Wireless 2 Editor application
- Production software package included: Hybrid 3, Loom 2, Vacuum Pro, and Xpand!2 by AIR Music Tech, TimewARP 2600 by Way Out Ware, and Ableton Live Lite
- Available USB 1.1 Port
- PC: Windows 7 Service Pack 1; Minimum Dual Core 2GHz (Intel Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.8.5; Core Duo Processor (Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Minimum RAM 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- 5GB free hard drive space (Download and Installation)
- Internet Access (Download and Authorisation)