Alesis SRP100 HeadphonesSRP100
The Alesis SRP100 studio reference headphones blend together clear sound, sleek design, and comfort to deliver a perfect solution for professional monitoring and general music playback.
Expertly tuned and optimised for studio use, SRP100 lets you track, mix, and playback music with rich detailed acoustics and the convenience of lightweight headphones. Its closed-back design keeps sound from bleeding in or out, allowing you to focus on the mix, enjoy music with outstanding audio isolation, or record in close proximity to microphones.
In addition, SRP100 features an over-ear design and an adjustable headband for a comfortable wear that stays secured during long recording or mixing sessions. With the SRP100 studio reference headphones, you’ll be ready to make music or enjoy your latest creation.
- Rich, detailed acoustics for studio monitoring or general playback
- Closed-back, isolated ear cups prevent sound from leaking in or out
- Over-ear design provides outstanding comfort for long recording sessions
- Optimized clarity and dynamics for connecting to recording interfaces, computers, and mobile devices
- Adjustable, flexible headband for secure use during studio and live performance
- Rugged, lightweight design withstands the rigors of daily use
- 6-foot (1.8m) attached cable with 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo mini-plug
- 1/4-inch (6.3mm) headphone plug adapter included
- SRP100 Headphones
- 1/4-Inch (6.3mm) Adapter
- Protective Bag
- Safety & Warranty Manual