Alesis M1 Active MK3 5" Active MonitorM1 Active MK3
The M1 Active MK3 studio monitor utilises a beautiful new 5-inch aluminium woofer that is lighter and stiffer than typical carbon-fiber, paper or glass-Aramid woofers, giving the MK3 an even faster transient attack and more linear response through the bass and midrange.
Additionally, a precision-designed waveguide provides high-frequency dispersion in a well-controlled, predictable pattern. This ensures a widened listening “sweet spot” even well to the side (“off axis”) of the speaker while at the same time preventing random scattering of the sound.
The smoothly radiused “aerodynamic” cabinet edge prevents objectionably-audible artefacts from edge diffraction and the flared front-firing bass ports eliminate distracting port turbulence from the speaker’s bass output.
- 65W (40 LF, 25 HF) Bi-amplified design for powerful, accurate sound
- 5” aluminum low-frequency driver; 1” silk dome tweeter
- New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- Optimized front-firing ports for extended low-frequency response
- Balanced XLR+1/4” combo input for complete hookup flexibility
- Ultra-wide 45-22kHz frequency response covers full musical spectrum
- M1 Active MK3 Studio Monter
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety and Warranty Manual