Alesis M1 Active 320 USB 3" Studio Monitors (Pair)M1 Active 320 USB
The M1 Active 320 USB speakers enable you to play audio from your computer and record audio coming into the speaker to your computer.
Simply plug in the USB cable to your computer – No special drivers required.
These speakers are not only substantial audio monitors, but also serve as a convenient audio interface.
Keyboards, mic pre’s, guitar effects, DJ Mixers, or standard CD and tape players can all easily connect directly to the M1Active 320 USB. Record them directly into your computer.
Full range, superb sound quality insures that you get more accurate audio reproduction to check your mixes.
Also a Bass Boost switch helps emphasise bass frequencies - Great for various room situations where you want to hear more bass emphasis.
- USB 1.1 audio interface
- 16-Bit / 48 kHz recording and playback
- Pro-grade 1/4" plugs and standard RCA jacks
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
- TRS Headphone output
- Two 1/4” phone jacks inputs
- Stereo 1/8” TRS mini-jack input
- Stereo RCA inputs
- 1/8” TS output to passive speaker
- Switchable power supply
- Magnetically shielded for placement near TV and computer monitors
- This product is class compliant; it does not require drivers
- Woofer: 3” lightweight, magnetically-shielded
- Tweeter: 1” silk dome
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power: 10W per channel RMS
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 88dB weighted
- Digital Conversion: 16 bit delta sigma, 48kHz sampling rate
- Speaker Dimensions (ea): 5" x 6.5" x 7.375" (W x D x H)