Alesis Elevate 5 MKII Active MonitorsElevate 5 MKII
The Alesis Elevate 5 MKII studio speakers enable you to listen to mixes, masters and multimedia content with impressive clarity and warm, full sound.
These speakers bring out every detail of your sound, unencumbered and crystal clear. Their custom wooden cabinets have a dense construction that provides natural bass. Elevate 5 studio speakers contain powerful, five-inch woofers, crisp, one-inch silk-dome tweeters and dedicated power.
Alesis engineers carefully selected and tuned these crucial components to work in concert as a single unit within the custom wood cabinet to deliver full lows, clean highs and a detailed compelling stereo image. Unlike passive speakers, Elevate 5 speakers have a volume knob built right in to the front panel for easy control. Packaged in stereo-matched sets, Elevate 5 studio speakers give you everything you need, all in one box.
- Perfect for home studios, video-editing, gaming and mobile devices
- Separate high- and low-frequency drivers with crossover
- 5-inch low-frequency driver in ported enclosure delivers rich, tight bass
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- 40W per channel output power; 80W total
- High-density wood cabinets suppress unwanted resonances
- Elliptical tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and stereo imaging
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
- Elevate 5 MKII Speakers (Stereo Pair)
- RCA-to-1/8” (3.5mm) Audio Cable
- 1/4” (6.35mm) Interconnection Cable
- Power Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual