The AKG P5i high-performance dynamic vocal microphone delivers powerful sound for lead vocals.
Its supercardioid polar pattern ensures utmost gain before feedback and suppresses ambient noise - even on the loudest stages.
Also features a heavy-duty metal body to withstand tough stage performances and an integrated windscreen that efficiently eliminates pop and wind noise.
The AKG P5i features embedded HARMAN ioSYS technology so it automatically configures with the HARMAN Connected PA app and ecosystem, providing effortless setup, instant recall of performer and presets, and great sound for musicians of all skill levels.
- Full compatibility with HARMAN PA systems
- High feedback suppression with a supercardioid polar pattern
- Integrated windscreen
- 24-carat gold-plated XLR connector
- Rugged wire-mesh cap and full metal body
- Includes stand adaptor and zip bag
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 40–20000Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.5mV/Pa
- Electrical impedance: 580 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Body: Metal
- Finish: Black
Physical & Dimensions
- Length: 190mm
- Diameter: 51mm
- Net Weight: 320g