AKG DST99 S Paging MicAKGDST99S
The DST99 S is a paging microphone with cardioid polar pattern for general public address and communication use.
With a frequency response tailored to speech use, for optimum intelligibility as well as good off-axis rejection, high gain before feedback and suppression of unwanted ambient noise. The all-metal body ensures a long useful life for the microphone, even in tough day-to-day use.
The DST99 S is mounted on a table stand with an on/off switch and supplies a coiled cable with three-pin XLR connector.
Using a dynamic capsule, the DST99 S does not require any powering.
- DST99S Dynamic Cardioid Paging Microphone
- PA microphone with rugged, all-metal body
- Frequency response optimized for intelligibility
- Long useful life even in tough day-to-day usage
- Frequency response tailored to speech use
- XLR connection
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 150 - 15000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.2 mV/Pa
- Electrical impedance: 530 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Body: metal
- Finish: matte black
- Retail: Yes
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 160mm
- Width: 300mm
- Depth: 120mm