Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
The D5 professional dynamic vocal microphone for lead and backing vocals delivers a powerful sound even on the noisiest stage.
Its frequency-independent supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback.
The D5 stands for a crisp sound that cuts through every mix. The dual shock mount eliminates any kind of mechanical noise for trouble-free live use. The audience will hear the pristine sound of your voice!
- Patented laminated Varimotion diaphragm: For crisp sound that cuts through every mix
- High feedback suppression with supercardiod polar pattern: For trouble-free use with on stage monitoring
- Dual shock mount of microphone capsule: Eliminates any kind of handling noise
- Integrated pop filter: For elimination of pops and wind noise
- Spring-steel wire-mesh grille and rugged die-cast housing: Withstand every live performance
- Polar pattern: supercardioid
- Frequency range: 70 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 2.6 mV/Pa (-52 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 147/156 dB SPL (for 1% / 3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 18 dB-A
- Impedance: <= 600 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 2000 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
Physical & Dimensions
- Finish: matte grayish blue
- Dimensions: length: 185.2 mm (7.3 in.); diameter: 51 mm (2 in.)
- Net weight: 340 g (12 oz.)
- Shipping weight: 655 g (1.45 lbs.)