AKG CK98 Shotgun CapsuleAKGCK98
The CK98 high-performance small condenser capsule combines high sensitivity and controlled directivity.
It offers excellent reach thanks to a very tight polar pattern and exceptionally low self noise. Small size and low weight make the CK98 ideal for boom applications.
The smooth, wide-band frequency response makes it a superb choice for edge-of-stage and ceiling placement in theatres.
The CK98 is part of the Blue Line Series and works exclusively with the SE300 B pre-amp module. Its robust Modulock bayonet coupling allows quick and easy changing of the capsules.
Sophisticated interference tube design
for noise attenuation in difficult environments
Robust Modulock design
allows quick and easy changing of the capsules
Carefully handcrafted in Vienna, Austria
meticulous attention to detail ensures highest quality
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid/directional
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 25 mV/Pa (-32 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 124/134 dB (for 1% THD)
- Equivalent noise level (CCIR 468-3): 28 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 17 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 77 dB
- Supply voltage: Through: SE 300 B
- Current consumption: Through SE 300 B
- Connector: Bayonet mount
- Finish: Dark gray
- Dimensions: 19 dia. x 247/262 mm / 0.7 dia. x 9.7/10.3 in.
- Net weight: 80 g / 2.8 oz.
- Shipping weight: 500 g / 1.1 lb.