AKG CK47 Shotgun CapsuleAKG0080
The CK47 is a high-performance shotgun condenser microphone capsule with an 80° pickup angle, studio-quality audio and clean off-axis response.
It is an ideal tool for inexperienced speakers and wherever professional studio sound is required.
This capsule is integrated into rugged metal housing and fits any mounting module of the DAM Series. To prevent contact problems, the capsule is equipped with large-area, self-cleaning, gold-plated contacts with deep threads to prevent misalignment and ensure extra-long life.
The CK47 comes complete with a W70 windscreen that reduces wind and pop noise.
- CK47 Shotgun Mic Capsule
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- 80 degrees pickup angle
- Screw-on capsule module
- Studio quality shotgun capsule
- Highly efficient windscreen
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 20 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 16.5 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 74 dB-A
- Electrical impedance: 600 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Voltage: 9 to 52 V
- Current: 3 mA
- Finish: matte dark gray
- Type: Modular Series Standard
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 200mm
- Diameter: 13.5mm
- Weight: 39g