AKG C747 V11 Shotgun MicAKG0714
The C747 V11 is a professional shotgun condenser capsule with a flat frequency response and a clean off-axis response.
Due to its brilliant sound reproduction, it is perfect for guitar, piano, drum and overhead recordings. Thanks to its inconspicuous appearance, it is also widely used as a speech and lectern microphone.
This microphone features an integrated RFi shield to block out unwanted interference from mobile phones, wireless microphones and other wireless devices.
The C747 V11 ships with an extensive accessory set including a shock mount adapter, mini-gooseneck, stand adapter, mounting clamp, thread link and windscreen.
- C747VII Shotgun Condenser Mic
- Immune to RF interference
- Speech optimized frequency range
- Enhanced hypercardioid polar pattern
- High SPL capability
- Premium microphone for ubiquitous application
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 30 - 18000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 32 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 8.5 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 73 dB-A
- Bass cut filter: 150 Hz
- Electrical impedance: 400 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 1500 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Voltage: 9 to 52 V
- Current: 2 mA
- Drums / Percussion: Yes
- Piano / Strings: Yes
- Finish: stage blue
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Pro Studio: Yes
- Presentation: Yes
- Shotgun Microphone: Yes
Physical & Dimensions
- Diameter: 9mm
- Weight: 25g