- Connector: Remote Connector: 1 (RS-232C, DB-9 type)
- Indicators: CLIP Indicators, SIG Indicators, POWER Indicator, REAC Indicator, CTRL Indicator, Level Meter
- Power Supply: Supplied from connected device. (S-4000S, S-4000H; through the remote cable)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +40 degrees celsius, +32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Accessories: Remote Cable (3 m), Rack Mount Brackets, Installation Manual
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 215 mm
- Depth: 87 mm
- Height: 55 mm
- Weight: 800g
Roland S-4000R RemoteS4000R
The S-4000R is a component of the S-4000 Digital Snake System. It allows for zipper less remote control of preamp levels for an S-4000S-3208 or any other system source configuration up to 40 channels.
It can also switch Phantom Power and Pad settings for individual channels. The remote controller can store 9 presets including all of the channel gain and other settings.
This allows for fast changes from act to act in a festival and an easy way to return to defaults in an installation.
- Zipperless remote control of channel gain for an S-4000 Modular Digital Snake
- Controls Channel Gain, Pad and Phantom Power for each individual channel
- 9 Preset memories of all system settings for fast system setup or return to system default settings
- Odd/Even channel linking for easy adjustments to stereo sources
- Signal present and clipping indicator for each channel
- Hi res selected channel meter display
- Can be used at FOH location or on Stage
- Rack mount or table top operation using included 3 meter (~9.5') RS-232c cable