Laserworld GS-250RGB Move LaserLASGS250RGBM
The Laserworld GS-250RGB is a red-green-blue laser light effect with rotating laser beams for indoor and outdoor applications.
Hundreds of fine, clearly visible red, green and blue laser beams are rotating and illuminate trees, plants and buildings at a large scan angle or draws attention at every party, even at Halloween, Christmas, etc..
The laser can be controlled by a remote control. The Laserworld GS-250RGB move has an output power of up to 250mW at wavelengths of 650nm (red), 532nm (green DPSS) and 445nm (blue).
The Laserworld GS-250RGB move has a durable and IP67 waterproof aluminium housing, what makes it particularly suitable for effective lighting in gardens, at ponds, pools, on balconies and outdoor areas.
- Hundreds of fine points of light
- Rotating laser effects
- Bright red, green and blue laser sources
- Waterproof aluminium housing (IP67)
- Includes aluminium stake for easy mounting
- Total Power typical: 250 mW
- Guaranteed power: 200 mW
- Power Red: 100 mW / 650 nm
- Power Green: 30 mW / 532 nm
- Power Blue: 80 mW / 445 nm
- Beam Specifications: ca. 3 mm / 1 mrad
- Laser Sources: Diode, DPSS
- Laser Class: 3R; DIN EN 60825-1: 2015-07
- Operation Modes: Stand-Alone
- Scanner: Rotating Diffraction Grating
- Scan Angle max.: ca. 90°
- Accessories: power adapter (IP44), aluminium stake, manual, remote control
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz at power adapter DC 12V (included in delivery)
- Power Consumption: 4.5 W
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 135mm
- Height: 85mm
- Depth: 85mm
- Weight: 0.45 kg