Laserworld EL-60G LaserLASEL60G
The Laserworld EL-60G is a green single colour laser system with a total output power of up to 60mW.
The green DPSS laser module with a wavelength of 532nm ensures a high visibility and brightness. At the same time the projector has good beam specifications with a beam diameter of about 3mm and beam divergence of about 1.5mrad and it offers high-speed stepper motors with 2-5kpps as well as a scan angle of up to 30°.
Approximately 50 preset basic patterns, like layers, tunnels, fences, waves etc. are available in the sound-to-light mode. For this mode the sensitivity of the integrated adjustable microphone can be altered. There is an on-off switch as well as a key switch at the rear side of this very compact device.
The Laserworld EL-60G is a very affordable solution for first-time users and it is often used in bars, small clubs, at private parties or home use.
- A very affordable solution for first-time users
- Often used in bars, small clubs, at private parties or home use
- A green single colour laser system
- Approx. 50 preset patterns: layers, tunnels, fences, waves etc
- Ensures a high visibility and brightness
- A sound-to-light mode as well as a stand-alone mode
- Total Power typical: 60mW
- Minimum output power: 40mW
- Power Green: >40mW / 532nm
- Beam Specifications (full angle): ca. 3mm / 1.5mrad
- Laser Sources: DPSS Laser
- Laser Class: 3b
- Operation Modes: Sound-to-Light
- Scanner: high-speed stepper motors, up to 2-5kpps
- Scan Angle max.: 30°
- Basic Patterns: ca. 50 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.)
- Accessories: power cable, manual, keys
- Power Supply: 85V - 250V AC
- Power Consumption: 30W
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 205mm
- Height: 145mm
- Depth: 70mm
- Weight: 1.4kg