Laserworld DS-3000RGB LaserLASDS3000RGB
The DS-3000RGB units can be controlled over ILDA and have a built-in memory with preset patterns, that can be easily triggered through DMX.
They can also be operated in automatic and sound-to-light mode. This laser projector provides a master-slave-mode. Show lasers of the same series (slave projectors), connected via DMX to a main projector (master projector) project the same patterns like the master projector.
The Laserworld DS-3000RGB comes with 550 mW red at 638 nm and uses green diodes at 520 nm (900 mW). The blue diode has 1'600 mW power at 450 nm. Beam specifications are at great 4 mm / 1.1 mrad full angle and scanning can go as fast as 30 kpps@8°, whereas the scanners can scan a maximum angle of 45°.
The whole projector is built with Sealed Housing technology and thus maintenance intervals can be kept very low.
- Compact and lightweight RGB laser system
- Features Diode-Only laser sources for clear beams and colours
- Built-in memory with preset patterns for DMX triggering
- ILDA control compatible
- Includes an integrated and switchable scan fail safety
- Master-slave function & sound to light mode
- Guaranteed power: 2'800 mW
- Power Red: 550 mW / 638 nm
- Power Green: 900 mW / 520 nm
- Power Blue: 1'600 mW / 450 nm
- Beam Specifications (full angle): ca. 4 mm / 1.1 mrad
- Laser Sources: Diode
- Laser Class: 4
- Operation Modes: ILDA, DMX, stand-alone, sound-to-light, master-slave
- Scanner: 30 kpps@8°
- Scan Angle max.: 45°
- Basic Patterns: over 120 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.)
- Accessories: power cable, manual, keys, interlock, allen key
- Power Supply: 85 V - 250 V / AC, 50/60 Hz internal PSU
- Power Consumption: 80 W
Physical & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 210 x 170 x 145 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 4.3 kg